Every other person now wants a smart-phone or a tablet through which ideas can come to them instantly. How many of you want to make more of your own ideas and things in a way the way you want?
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and LG Optimus Vu 2 are two phones which will help in the collaboration of such ideas. If you are confused with which one to get then here is a comparison between both of them to let u make the right decision.
Designing & Display:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will help you in doing it just on your fingertips with the help of its much sorted viewing experience and mind boggling expression tools along with the eccentric supersonic power performance.
- Its Large immerse 5.5 HD Super AMOLED screen display with a handy stylus, gives you life like experience offering you the best quality with perfect viewing experiences.
- The Easy mode functionality helps you access the key functions like favourite contacts, dialler, apps etc on your own home screen on-the go.
- Samsung has been providing us different mobiles with different experiences though LG could not make it up to the mark.
- When it comes to mobiles that are equivalent to tablets, the Optimus Vu can be called a hybrid or a combination of phone and a tablet or otherwise “phoneblets”.
- Though the Samsung Note came first in the market, it definitely doesn’t have the whole market for itself.
- The LG Optimus Vu has a wide display of 5.0 inches, with multi touch functionality.
- The LG Optimus Vu has this amazing flat big screen which will help in taking notes and do tasks which are a core of our handy gestures.
- The true to the end enthusiastic phoneblet app lets you create, share, intricate your own notes and capture pictures with amazing screenshot capability
- With just a click of quick memo key, you can do everything with just a hit or touch of the phone.
- The LG Optimus VU 2 promises a battery backup of about 8.3 hours, where as the Samsung Galaxy note 2 promises a backup of about 35 hours.
When made a comparison, Samsung Galaxy note 2 provides you with the better and is definitely the winner in battery backup point of view.
Memory or Storage:
- The Samsung Galaxy note 2 is built in with about 16 GB memory whereas LG Optimus Vu 2 is built in with about 32 GB. S
- Samsung Galaxy note 2 provides a storage expansion with micro SD, micro SDHC till 64 GB but LG Optimus Vu 2 does not provide any such facilities.
So, if you are looking forward for a phone with high storage capacity then Samsung Galaxy note 2 is a better choice.
Camera & Pixels:
Samsung Galaxy note 2 and LG Optimus Vu 2 both the phones have been installed with a camera having the clarity of 8 megapixels. On this note, both the phones stand equally due to close features. They are also provided with front facing cameras with LG Optimus Vu 2 having 1.3 megapixels and Samsung Galaxy note 2 having 1.9 megapixels. Also, both the phones are capable of video calling facility. So, Samsung Galaxy note 2 stands a step higher in this point.
- Both the phones are provided with wifi and 3G facility.
- LG Optimus Vu 2 is built in with youtube and picasa where as Samsung Galaxy note 2 has provided more number of options with built in services like facebook, twitter, youtube and picasa.
- Samsung Galaxy note 2 price is 35000 while the cost of LG Optimus Vu 2 is 26,499. The cost of LG Optimus Vu 2 is little higher when compared to Samsung Galaxy note 2.
Both the phones are equally good in their respective functionalities but when it comes to price, the customer can buy according to the budget affordable.
Both Samsung Galaxy note 2 and LG Optimus Vu 2 are two of the fully-loaded feature phones but when seen in performance point of view Samsung Galaxy note 2 takes the first position in most of the points pertaining to display, camera, storage or web access. LG Optimus Vu 2 is also a good phone but is a little low on rank when compared to Samsung Galaxy note 2.
I work with MySmartPrice.com. MySmartPrice is a price comparison website that helps users find the best price for Mobile phones , Books, Cameras and lots more including Deals and Coupons. I am a graduate of State University of NewYork, University @ Buffalo with an MS degree in Management. I also possess as an MBA degree in Marketing from Amrita School of Business. I have a Btech in electronics from JNTU, Hyderabad.