Many of you might have seen blogger Icon along with your blog’s title at the top.
You can see that in the image below
I personally feel that you must not have a Blogger icon in your blog if you want your blog to look professional.
This is the second trick to make your blog look cool and professional.You can also refer our other Blogger Tricks(Getting free Domain Address, Hiding Blogger Navbar and More) as well.
Fine, Here is the Procedure to change a Blogger Icon to your own Cool relevant Icon. (You can search for Classic icons from Google) :
1. Go to edit html option from your Blogger Design section. Check our “Hide blogger navbar” to know how to edit html of your blog. If you a starter yet.
2. Then find the code similar to the code in the image below just after the opening of header and before the Skin of your Blogger template starts(It will be very few lines after the header opening
3. Once after you find that , replace the href URL to your icon URL. (The red one is my icon, Put your icon URL there). To get a image URL, Upload the icon to any image hosting sites like picasaweb,photobucket,flicker etc. and open the image from there, Then right click and copy the image URL.
4. After replacing the image URL to yours, save the template.
5. If you do not find the above code in your template. Just add the code manually to your template below the head tag and before the skin opening.
If any problem persists,. Feel free to contact me.